Free School Meals
Many of our families could get Free School Meals but do not claim for them; your child may be entitled to Free School Meals if you as the parent are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Jobseeker’s Allowance (income based)
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (but NOT Working Tax Credit)
- Save hundreds of pounds per year
- Extra funding for the school in the form of Pupil Premium
- It’s your entitlement
- No downside
- Other pupils and parents will not know you are claiming
Further information & application form for free school meals:
My favourite lesson at school is English. I can let my imagination run wild!
I love doing sports at Griffin. It keeps me fit and healthy!
I like school because we do lots of fun activities!
The best thing about school is seeing my friends and the teachers.
It is really easy to make new friends. That is an amazing thing about this School!
I love doing our Thursday activities. They’re fun and teach me something new.